Alfredo sauce can be used in so many ways, such as baked potatoes, pizza, lasagna, and pasta dishes, check out my Chicken Spinach Pesto Lasagna Recipe!
- ½ cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ¼ teaspoon white (or black) pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium sauce pan over medium heat melt butter. Add garlic, cream, pepper, and salt.
- Bring to a low boil and reduce heat to medium low and simmmer for 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and slowly add cheese.
- Return to stove on low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stiring constantly.
- Serve hot.
Yields: 4-5 cups