Bloody Mary’s can either go right or wrong, be absolutely amazing or just downright disgusting! The trick to a great Bloody Mary is really good tomato juice or Bloody Mary mix. My favorite Bloody Mary mix is Wake Up Crabby Made With Real Shrimp & Crab Bloody Mary Mix – 32 ounce bottle! It is mixed with real crab and lobster, absolutely to die for! Most Bloody Mary’s are garnished with a celery stick, but you can also add pickled vegetables and/or salami to make it extra tasty.
- 2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 splash Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 4 dashes Tabasco
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- Collins glass
- Squeeze the liquid out of the horseradish,
- shake ingredients well with cracked ice in a chilled cocktail shaker,
- strain into a Collins glass with 2 or 3 ice cubes in it; add a pinch of salt and a grind or two of fresh pepper, to taste.
- Garnish, if necessary, with a stalk of celery.
Yields: 1 cocktail