- ¼ c. whole-grain mustard
- ¼ c. apple juice
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- ½ c. chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Kosher salt
- In a large bowl or resealable plastic bag, combine the mustard, apple juice, vinegar, and parsley. Add the chicken breasts and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade (discard the marinade).
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper and grill until cooked through or an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast registers 165 degrees F, 4 to 6 minutes per side.
Yield: 4 servings