- 3 tbsp. all-purpose flour, plus more for surfac
- 1/2 recipe Basic Pie Dough
- 2 graham crackers, divided
- 2/3 c. sugar
- 1/3 c. cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg, plus egg wash for crust
- 6 large marshmallows, halved
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. On a floured surface, roll 1/2 of Basic Pie Dough recipe to a 13-inch circle. Transfer to a baking sheet and crumble 1 1/2 graham crackers over dough, leaving a 2-inch border. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- Whisk together sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. Whisk in butter. Whisk in vanilla and egg. Spread batter over dough and graham crackers, leaving a 2-inch border. Fold dough over batter; brush dough with egg wash.
- Bake until golden and set, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from oven and top with marshmallows. Bake until marshmallows are golden, 5 to 10 minutes. Crush remaining 1/2 graham cracker, and sprinkle over top; cool slightly.
YIeld: 8 servings