I am not a big beef fan, so most of my recipes have chicken in it. I try to substitute chicken for everything, and I absolutely love this stroganoff dish with chicken. The best thing about this meal is that it takes ten minutes to prep, and you let the slow cooker do the rest! 🙂
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
- 1/8 cup margarine
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- Put chicken, margarine and dressing mix in slow cooker; mix together and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add cream cheese and soup, mix together and cook on high for another 1/2 hour or until heated through and warm.
Yield: 4 servings