I love buffalo chicken dip, especially when it’s not overly hot and so good! Buffalo Chicken Dip is an easy appetizer for parties, since everyone loves it. This recipe is easy and quick to make, throw all the ingredients in the slow cooker and let it do its magic! This recipe is great to eat with tortilla chips or crackers. High quality ingredients really make a difference with recipes, and I highly suggest Frank’s RedHOT pepper sauce and Philadelphia Cream Cheese with this recipe. Make sure the cream cheese is softened, let it sit out in room temperature for an hour or two!
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup hot pepper sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot®)
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Stir chicken, cream cheese, blue cheese dressing, hot pepper sauce, crumbled blue cheese, and ranch dressing together in a slow cooker.
- Cook in the slow cooker on High until heated through, about 20 minutes.