- 1 Pouch Betty Crocker™ Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1 Pouch Betty Crocker™ White Cookie Icing
- 1 Bottle Betty Crocker™ Heart Shaped Sprinkles red and pink
- 1 Betty Crocker™ Heart Shaped Cookie Cutter
- 1 Follow the cut out cookie directions on the back of the Betty Crocker™ Sugar Cookie pouch.
- 2 Cut dough with the heart shaped cookie cutter & bake as directed.
- 3 Empty the Betty Crocker™ Cookie Icing into a bowl.
- 4 Once the cookies are cooled, dip half the heart into the cookie icing.
- 5 While the icing is still wet, sprinkle the red & pink heart sprinkles onto the icing.
- 6 Continue until all cookies are decorated, allowing them to cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
Yield: 12 servings