- 2 pounds chicken drummettes (24)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon red pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Line jelly roll pan, 15 1/2×10 1/2×1 inch, with aluminum foil. Remove skin from chicken.
- Mix honey, ketchup, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce in resealable plastic bag. Add chicken. Seal bag and refrigerate, turning occasionally, at least 15 minutes but no longer than 24 hours.
- Place chicken in pan; sprinkle with paprika. Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until crisp and juice of chicken is no longer pink when centers of thickest pieces are cut. Serve with dressing.
Yield: 24 servings