- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup M&M’s® chocolate candies red, white and pink
- 1/2 cup M&M’s® chocolate candies peanut butter red, white and pink
- 8 Reese’s™ peanut butter filled hearts milk chocolate candies, unwrapped
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- 2 In large bowl, mix cookie mix, softened butter and egg with spoon until soft dough forms. Stir in 3/4 cup of the chocolate candies and the 1/2 cup peanut butter chocolate candies. Press dough in bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup chocolate candies over top; lightly press into dough. Press heart-shaped candies lightly into dough.
- 3 Bake 28 to 30 minutes or until center is set and edges are golden brown. Cool completely on cooling rack, at least 2 hours, before cutting. Store tightly covered.
Yield: 12 servings