- 1 pouch (4.7 oz) Betty Crocker™ creamy butter or roasted garlic mashed potatoes
- Water, milk and butter called for on potatoes pouch
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 6 green onions, sliced, greens and whites separated
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Make potatoes as directed on pouch for stovetop directions. Cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium-high heat. Add carrots and green onion whites. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until softened. Add chicken and barbecue sauce; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Remove from heat.
- Spoon potatoes over mixture in skillet; spread evenly. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover; let stand 3 to 5 minutes to melt cheese. Top with green onion greens.
Yield: 6 servings