- 8 to 10 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2- to 2 1/2-pound bone-in turkey breast half
Chipotle Sweet ‘n Spicy Marinade
- 1/3 cup real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 or 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce (from 7-ounce can)
- 1 or 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- Heat coals or gas grill for indirect heat. Tuck garlic cloves under skin of turkey.
- Place all remaining ingredients in mini food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth.
- Place turkey on grill; brush with marinade. Cover and grill turkey over drip pan and 5 to 6 inches from medium heat 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours, turning occasionally and brushing with marinade, until meat thermometer reads 170°F and juice is no longer pink when center is cut. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Discard any remaining marinade.
Yield: 4 servings