- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Graham Pie Crust (you can also make your own, which I prefer)
- 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- Brush bottom and sides of crust with 1 egg yolk. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees F for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- In large bowl whisk together 1 egg, pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and ginger until combined. Pour into crust.
- Bake on baking sheet at 350 degrees F about 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings