I’ve played around with this recipe and I really like it, so I hope you enjoy it as well! You can add a lot of things to the pasta salad, but these ingredients are my favorite to use. It is also very good with feta cheese instead of mozzarella!
- 12 oz. pasta, rotini
- 1 cup Italian dressing (you can also use light dressing)
- Mozzarella balls ( as much as you like)
- 1 diced cucumber
- 2 diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup black olives
- 1 tsp. basil seasoning
- 1 tsp. Salt & 1 tsp. Pepper
- Fill pot with water, let it come to a boil and add 1 tsp. of salt to season the pasta. Add the pasta once it starts boiling, cook until done, I usually like al dente, about 10-15 minutes. If you like the noodles well done, cook for 20-25 minutes!
- Strain pasta, put in bowl and wait for pasta to cool, you can put it in fridge to hurry the process.
- Add 1 cup of Italian Dressing, I like to use Olive Garden’s dressing as it’s my favorite. You can also make your own, which I will post a recipe to soon!
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, and mozzarella, salami, and black olives,you can add or subtract whatever you want here. I like to add a lot of cheese and cucumber to mine. To make this vegetarian, just don’t add the salami! I prefer it without the salami, but it is your choice.
- Add basil seasoning (not leaves), salt, and pepper. Of course, you can change this up if you want, I personally love the taste of basil so I add more.
Yield: 6 servings