I’ve decided to review LUSH Cosmetics because the more I use this brand, the more I love it!
As of lately I’ve been trying to use organic, cruelty free, and/or natural skincare and make-up products. Of course, these products can be hard to find, and not all companies are true to their word. LUSH Cosmetics is a great brand because most, not all, of their products are cruelty free, natural, and organic. The company places a big emphasis on being anti animal testing. There are so many products out there that test on animals, it’s so hard to find products that don’t,and most of us don’t even realize it.
I love their whole concept of using organic fruits and vegetables in their products. Most of the products I’ve used from Lush have some type of vegetable or fruit in it. The most recent facial soap I am trying has wholemeal bread in it, and you can definitely smell it and feel it on your skin. Every time my boyfriend and I go into the store, he asks if he can eat everything.. UM… NO!
The products are also environment friendly, as the products are packaging free, which obviously saves on waste.
“Creating Naked and packaging-free products at LUSH is at the core of our philosophy. We’d rather put our efforts into what goes inside of our products instead of packaging. We use as little packaging in our LUSH shops as possible, and give you the choice to go completely Naked – we mean the products, not yourselves (although you may want to remove your clothing before hopping into the bath or shower). When we say “Naked” we are referring to our products that you can buy with absolutely no packaging at all – like our Bath Bombs, bubble bars, massage bars, body butters, and solid shampoo bars.”
If you are interesting in trying any of the LUSH products, some of my favorite products are..
- Love Lettuce face mask – LUSH’s face masks have a life span of about a month, so using this mask every day/every other day is a must. It is also supposed to be kept refrigerated. I love this mask, it has made my skin so much healthier and feels amazing! There are many face masks you can try, but this is specifically for sensitive skin.
- Celestial Face Moisturizer – Made out of almond cream, probably the best face moisturizer I have tried, it is specifically for sensitive skin. It has not made me break out, and makes my skin so soft.
- Golden Handshake Hand Mask – A great product to moisturizer your hands with a hot mask.
- Honey Bee Bath Bomb – A bath bomb that smells just like honey, makes my skin so soft and relaxing in the bathtub!
- Razzle Dazzle Luxury Bath Oil – Smells just like raspberries and makes skin so soft.
- Soft Coeur Massage Bar – This is one of my favorite products from LUSH, an amazing massage bar that smells like chocolate, and actually has chocolate in the middle!
OK, that’s it for now.. hope you enjoyed.. my fingers hurt!