Hi guys, I’ve been nominated for another blogger award; The Sunshine Blogger Award! I started this blog in February and I’m happy that I have kept up with it. I’ve implemented so many things into this website from beauty product reviews, food recipes of all kinds, and restaurant reviews. When I started this blog I wanted to focus on restaurant reviews, but eventually expanded my ideas, but I’ve noticed that I like to review beauty and makeup products the most. Anyways, I’m happy that someone follows my blog and enjoys it, especially Nicolas from BlogTastic Food who nominated me for the award. Thank you so much! It’s good to know someone enjoys reading my posts. 🙂
Nicolas @ BlogTastic Food (https://blogtasticfood.com/)
So how does this work? Well, the blogger who nominated me, (in this case blogtasticfood.com) has passed his other nominees on to me. There is a list of questions which I have answered down below. Now I will nominate a list of bloggers that I love, appreciate and have made great connections with. I will give them a list of questions of my own. As you will see down below I have answered the questions from BlogTastic Food (Nicolas). I have also nominate my bloggers and have written my list of questions for them to answer. This cycle of awesomeness then continues. Once again thank you so much BlogTastic Food, I can’t thank you enough.
My answers to Nicolas’ questions:
- What is your favorite dish?
It depends on my mood, and what I have a taste for, Quiche, Chicken Marsala, Spanakopita, and Chicken Parmesan. I also love sushi.
- What inspired you to start blogging?
I’ve always wanted to blog, but never wanted to put my personal life all over the internet as I’m a private person, so it was hard for me to decide where to start. My boyfriend suggested that I start a blog reviewing restaurants, and then I implemented beauty products and recipes I’ve tried. Weirdly, I rarely review restaurants now and update more about food and products!
- Sweet or savory?
I love cake, cookies, cheesecake, and chocolate! So I guess sweet lol
- What is your best blogging tip?
Keep up with it, because you can fall back quickly, and don’t be afraid to blog about whatever you want!
- What is the best restaurant, cafe, street food market etc you have ever been to?
That’s tough – there’s quite a few restaurants in San Diego that I loved. I don’t think there is a “best restaurant/cafe”, but in the Cleveland area, I love Urban Farmer and Tree Huggers.
- Who is your favorite chef?
I like Ina Garten (on Food Network) a lot. Otherwise, my mom and my boyfriends mom makes good food as well. Haha
- What is your goal with blogging?
I hope to keep this going for a long time, and hope for more people to find my blog and utilize it to find good products/food.
- What drives/motivates you?
Having kids one day. My dogs, nieces/nephews, my boyfriend!!!
- What is your dream?
To travel the world!!!
- Which country has the best cuisine in your opinion?
I love Greek food! There are so many countries with great food though…
Right, now for my nominees, I don’t think there is a limit:
All of these bloggers are fantastic and I enjoy reading their blog posts. Check them out.
(I may add more later, as I come across great blogs)
Now here are my questions for my nominees.
- How long have you been a blogger?
- Is your current blog your first blogging website?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- What are three things on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you wake up?
- Why did you choose the name of your blog?
- What is one thing you would change about your life right now?
- Where are your favorite places to shop for clothes?