This is such an easy and light drink that’s good for hot weather. I also prefer the club soda as it has zero calories and sugar compared to tonic water. Actually, I love mixing all of these fruits with just club soda! With this drink it is the garnishes that make it festive and great for Independence Day, so of course you can change that up.
- ½ cup fresh strawberries (sliced in half)
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 bottle dry white wine
- club soda or tonic water
- few sprigs of fresh mint for garnish
- Fill Pitcher with ice and top with berries (save some to place in glasses).
- Pour in simple syrup and then wine until pitcher is ¾ full.
- Top off with club soda or tonic water, stir and serve in ice filled glasses. Garnish with mint sprig.
Yield: 4 servings