Peter Thomas Roth 24k Gold Mask
Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask
$80 for 5 fl. oz.
The big hype with this mask is that it has real 24k and colloidal gold. 24k gold is supposed to help keep skin firm, radiant, and moisturized, while colloidal gold helps restore lost elasticity. The mask has more caffeine than gold ingredients, which helps tighten and firm the skin. There is also a gemstone called peridot in the mix, which helps fight signs of aging.
Overall, the mask is supposed to help skin look firmer and more youthful. Did I see a difference in my skin after using this mask for the past month? I honestly have not, which is quite sad because it is really pricy. The one great aspect of this mask is that it did make my skin feel softer, but there are other masks that I love for a more affordable price that do as the product claims.
- It has real 24k gold in it, who doesn’t love that?
- It’s super easy to apply and take off.
- There is a lot of product offered, and a little goes a long way – I would think this jar would last me a year.
- My face did look brighter & softer.
- I don’t know if I just didn’t use it long enough, but I didn’t see a big difference in my skin.
- It is pricy.
- I didn’t see a difference in my skins firmness.
- Although “gold” is written all over this, there really isn’t that much in it compared to the other ingredients.
I would not recommend this to those who are looking for a mask that lifts & firms, especially for the price of this mask! If you want to try it yourself, pick up a sample at Sephora before doing so.
Have you tried this mask, if so, what do you think!?